Fried (baked) Pickles
Why fry a pickle when you can bake it and get an even better taste with less fat? These “fried” pickles are so good that you probably won’t have enough room in your oven to make as much as your family can eat. I made about 50 or so of these and they were gone in about 4 minutes, soooooo you might wanna DOUBLE THIS RECIPE! - or just keep them all to yourself :)
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 7-10 min
Serves: 1 selfish fried pickle lover or 4 picky eaters
3 Large Kosher Dill Wholes
3 TBLs Milk
1 cup Flour (All Purpose)
1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
1/4 cup Panko Crumbs
1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese (Finely Shredded)
Prep & Cooking Directions -
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice your Dills into “chips” about 1/4 inch in thickness.
- Take 3 small mixing bowls and put the flour in 1, the eggs and milk in the second(and beat them together), and combine the bread crumbs, panko crumbs, and the shredded cheese in the third bowl.
- Coat each pickle chip with flour, then the egg/milk mixture, and then the cheesy bread/panko crumb mixture, and place on to an oiled cookie sheet.
- Bake @ 425 degrees for 7 – 10 minutes or until desired “crispiness” is reached.
- Add a side of ranch to dip into and ENJOY!
- Now make more!
Don’t forget to like us onacebook to get exclusive content!